A list of the Academy policies can be found below, with links to the policy document.
- Access to Student Information Policy
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Behaviour Procedures
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- Exclusions Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Home Academy Agreement
- OCL Careers Guidance Policy
- Off-Site Educational Visits and Trips Policy
- Our Trust's Group Data Protection Policy
- Our Trust's Learning Policy
- Recruitment and Selection Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Student Equality & Inclusion Policy
- SEND Policy
- Whistle Blowing Policy
If you require any paper copies of our policies or have any queries, please email your request to email@example.com
Oasis Community Learning has a duty of care to safeguard each and every young person and member of staff who is associated with our Academies.
Please see below the link to the Oasis Safeguarding Statement of Intent.