A list of the Academy policies can be found below, with links to the policy document.
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- Exclusions Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Home School Agreement
- Off-Site Educational Visits and Trips Policy
- Our Trust's Learning Policy
- Recruitment and Selection Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Whistle Blowing Policy
If you require any paper copies of our policies or have any queries, please email your request to email@example.com
Oasis Community Learning has a duty of care to safeguard each and every young person and member of staff who is associated with our Academies.
Please see below the link to the Oasis Safeguarding Statement of Intent.